Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Love My Snap Press!

These cute little straps took all of ten minutes to make. When my kids were small I had a couple attached to each side of the high chair and stroller to keep the binkies and toys from making it to the floor when the babies went through the 'I love to throw things and watch Mom pick them up' stage. If I remember correctly that happens around nine months old.

The two short ones are intended for attaching binkies to clothing straps - a good length but not long enough to get wrapped around the baby's neck (natually they're not intended to be used unsupervised) and two for stroller or high chair use. The ones I had in the 80's were plastic. Wish I'd had a snap press back then - my kids would have had a strap to match each outfit!

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear more about the snap press...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I haven't written my post for today yet. I'll see if I can find my camera and make the press the topic.

    ReplyDelete