Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday's Tome: Go Green Live Rich

I recently borrowed  Go Green Live Rich: 50 Simple Ways to Save the Earth and Get Rich Trying from my local library.  I do most of my non-internet reading by CD in the car.  Several days a week, I confess, I am non-green as I have to make a 120 mile (round trip) drive.  'Reading' books during this time is an activity I truly enjoy.

Author David Bach has a nice little book here,  although I doubt anyone will get rich reading it.  I would say this book is great for someone just becoming environmentally aware or someone who needs a financial incentive shown to them in order that they might make Earth-positive changes in their habits.  For a more seasoned Greenie, give it a flip through at the library before deciding to invest in this one.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the review. I'll have to check it out since I'm trying to be a little better in my habits but can't really say I'm trying to "go green". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little bit helps. Small, positive steps are the only way to make habits that last. It's why 'diets' don't work - you can't impose something so drastically different from the habits you have had for years and expect it to take hold overnight.

    I apply the gradual evolution theory to lots of areas in my life. It has served me well and I hope it serves others well, too.

    ReplyDelete